If you’re looking for ways to improve your look and want to elevate your style, there are seven secrets you need to know to help you achieve a look that is sharp, fresh and very attractive.
- Make use of a pocket square. Little details can make a world of difference and a pocket square is a perfect accessory to elevate your look from average to highly sophisticated. It’s easy to add a handkerchief to the breast pocket of a jacket and you’ll instantly feel a lot more stylish.
- Be confident about your fashion choices. You don’t have to dress like everyone else and one of the best things about style is that you can make it your own. Your clothes should reflect your personality, so go ahead and be creative by incorporating patterns and contrast into your outfits.
- Always wear good shoes. Investing in the right pair of shoes is always a good idea and something you will never regret. Not only will it complete your outfit and add to the overall look you’re trying to achieve, but you will also feel comfortable as well, resulting in a lot of confidence.
- Don’t be afraid to be bold. It’s nice to stand out from the crowd and you can wear a suit in a bright colour if you like or a shirt that is not navy or black if that is what you prefer. As long as you’re dressed appropriately for the occasion, it is perfectly acceptable to be bold and bright.
- Invest in a tailored blazer. Certain pieces will never go out of style and a blazer is a staple item that every man should have in their closet. They are versatile and can be dressed up or down so you will get a lot of use from this item, which is why it’s worth getting a tailored one that will be far more flattering.
- Be true to yourself. It’s easy to get carried away by what you see in fashion ads but just because something is expensive or brand name does not make it right for you. Find your own formula consisting of the right shirts, pants, and jackets and stick to it because this will provide you with confidence every time.
- Wear pants that have the correct length. This will make a big difference and you need a pair that is long enough to touch your shoes but short enough that your socks are visible when you sit. Make sure you have a great pair of socks because they will get noticed.
Seville Tailors knows all about men’s fashion and provides custom suits and tailored shirts that represent both class and style. If you want the best tailor and are in the Vancouver or Burnaby areas, visit Seville Tailors today and you’ll become the best-dressed man in no time!